Sunday, March 23, 2008

Activity Description & Hypothesis

ACTIVITY DESCRIPTION & HYPOTHESIS

During this activity I tested my sister in laws blood pressure. I had her do three different activities and took it three times after each activity. I also took her pressure while just resting too, before any activities. We used a at home blood pressure taker to measure the results. I had to make a prediction to as to how the pulse, resp, sys, and Dias would change throughout each activity. Activity 1 was doing 20 jumping jacks, activity 2 jogging in place for a minute, and activity 3 10 lunges. I predicted that the activity that would activate her pulse the most from an at rest stage was the jogging in place for 1 minute. I made a hypothesis that activity 1 being the jumping jacks would increase her breaths. And that activity 3 the lunges would increase her blood pressure. After the activities we will see if I predicted correctly.

No comments: